Airtel Off Campus Drive 2021 – Airtel Limited Recruitment announced notification to hire a Software Engineer. In addition B.E/B.Tech – 2019/2020/2021 batch graduates are also eligible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Airtel Recruitment will be given below and can apply to Airtel Recruitment 2021.
Starting date: 03/04/2021 Last date: 04/04/2021
Airtel Off-Campus 2021
|Organization name||Airtel Limited|
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
Airtel Off- Campus Recruitment 2021
Educational Eligibility Criteria
- Engineering graduates from colleges across India – BE/BTech – CS/ IT branches
Graduation year – 2019, 2020, 2021
- Proficient in at least one of the object-oriented programming language such as Java,
- Python, Ruby Knowledge of No-SQL Database technologies, Caching data stores,
- Queuing systems and Search technologies.
- Experience with version control tools (SVN or Git)
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm – design, and complexity analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good with the Design patterns and architecture solution to large scale applications.
- Hands-on experience in building highly-available, scalable systems
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications under established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- 2 programming questions on DS/Algorithms.
Note: You will require a webcam to be able to take this test. Please have a functional webcam-enabled and grant access to the pop-up on the browser.
Click here to apply for Airtel Off Campus Drive