Indigo an Indian airline has released a recruitment notification for the post of Associate Junior technical officer QA&TS. Candidates who have completed graduation B.Tech/B.E in various Disciplines can apply for this recruitment. Moreover, the final year can also apply for the Associate post in Indigo airlines Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply online for Indigo Career.
Starting date: 06/05/2021
Last date to apply: Asap
|Organization name||Indigo Airlines|
|Post Name||Associate JTO QA&TS and JTO- PLM|
|No of vacancies||As per recruitment|
|Salary||₹14,000 to 26,000/-|
|Final Year Eligible||There is no statement in official notification but you can apply.|
|Job location||Gurugram, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Delhi|
Job Description in Indigo Airlines (QA & TS)
- Familiarization with :
- CAME (Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition)
- MOE (Maintenance Organisation Exposition).
- TPM (Technical Procedure Manual)
- Familiarization with AMOS and learn to capture various types of data from the Modules as required in QATS.
- Get familiar with various Reports, Forms, Inspection Schedules used in QATS.
- Associating with the Technical Officers and assisting them on various day-to-day work so that practical knowledge is gained.
- Familiarization with the working procedures of various verticals in QATS like Records Section, Training Cell, Mod Cell, Aircraft Maintenance Programs, Audit Section, Reliability etc.
- Assisting in carrying out any projects/data analysis or any other assignments as directed by QM from time to time.
- Any other assignments as given by Sectional Head / QM.
Education Qualification: B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical) / AME.
Job Description in Indigo Airlines (PLM)
Planning Logistics Materials
Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
Warehouse and Inventory Management, Front Line Support
Repair management of Aircraft components.
Planning and provisioning of materials, spares, tools and equipment
Procurement of spares and logistics support
Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing, Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors –
Speical Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
Education Qualification: B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)
Click here to apply for Indigo Airlines.
Recent Post :