Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI) has announced an online notification for recruitment for the post of Engineers. However, ITI Limited provides a gross salary of up to ₹25,000. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply online for ITI Limited Career.
|Click Here :Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021| Private Jobs|Associate Post| Final Year Can Apply| Latest Job Notification|
Starting date: 03/05/2021
Last date : 15/05/2021
ITI Limited Vacancy Details:
|Organization name||Indian Telephone Industries Limited(ITI)|
|Post name||Diploma Engineer|
|Final Year Eligible||No|
|Job Location||Rae Bareli / Lucknow (UP)|
- High School or it’s equivalent.
- 03 years diploma only through regular mode in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics will be considered. Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for Unreserved & OBC Candidates & 55%
aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates in diploma engineering.
Age Limit :
- For General – up to 30 years
- No Fees
Total Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Mechanical – 29 Posts
- Electrical – 07 Posts
- Electronics – 04 Posts
Discipline Wise vacancies
- UR – 11 Posts
- EWS – 03 Posts
- OBC – 08 Posts
- SC – 05 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- UR – 03 Posts
- EWS – 01 Post
- OBC – 02 Post
- SC – 01 Post
- UR – 03 Posts
- OBC – 01 Post
Stipend Offered: ₹19,029/month (basic + HRA + VDA)
ITI Ltd Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the Screening Committee will scrutinize the applications received based on the marks obtained by the Candidate in Diploma Engineering Examination & thus the Candidates will be called for the written test in the ratio of 1:15.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit list of Written tests.
How to apply for ITI Limited Recruitment 2021
All interested and eligible candidates apply can apply through online by using ITI Limited website (http://www.itiltd.in/) on or before 15 May 2021. The candidates are required to submit their printout of the filled application form with required documents by Registered/Speed Post on or before 21 May 2021 within 5PM to the given postal address.
CM —HR & Legal,
RAEBARELI, UTTAR PRADESH— 229010
- Self Attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification
- SC/ST / OBC category candidates should attach an attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate
- PWD category candidates should attach an attested photocopy of valid disability certificates
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) candidates should attach an attested photocopy of the Certificate
- Ex-service personnel category candidates should attach an attested copy of the service certificate
Click here for Detailed Notification of ITI Limited.
Click here to apply for ITI Limited.
Recent Post :